Saturday, October 8, 2011

Is it really Saturday night and I'm blogging?

I wasn't going to blog today but I just watched Scream 4 and I have to talk about it. Let me start by saying my friend and I watched Scream when we were about 14 or 15 years old. I was not only blown away but it's the reason I wanted to start writing in the first place. Good ol' Sydney Prescott is by far my favorite scream queen. Most people would probably think I'm nuts because their is Jamie Lee Curtis and Jennifer Love Hewitt(It's the only other name I can think of right now) but I just love Scream so much. The first thing I actually wrote was a horror movie and I wish I could remember what I did with it because I it would be funny to read it. Anyway, when I saw that there was a fourth Scream coming out I was on the up and up because I didn't think it was going to be any good. I usually only like when movies come in three. It's just not good after three.

So you're probably wondering what did Angel think of Scream 4. Without giving too much away I would have to say. Out of the four it is my least favorite...but I like the message it had better than any of the other ones. I am also a big Emma Roberts fan. She was on that one show Unfabulous or Unpredictable I can't remember but I loved it. It was a nice concept and I would watch it again so out of five stars I would give it three. Most people would probably say I am being overly generous but I just can't get enough of scream. I even watched it by myself which is a first and I would have to say that I  laughed more than I jumped...but that's scream to me. It's a scary comedy. scarmedy! Some of the people that were in it were just terrible and Gale Weather got ten times bitchier which is a giant plus!  "Where is the circle jerk at" Favorite line of the movie by far. Another thing though is what was up with the "ghostfaced" voice. It wasn't scary it was more like a deep voiced transvestite...but not a pretty one.

For some reason I started watching Transformers is on and I'm losing all my concentration when Shia is on the screen. This will continue.....

No comments:

Post a Comment