Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cupcake Madness

This is my first blog that I have ever written. So I figure I should give some back history on why my title is cupcake madness! Well, that's simple. It's because I don't know what I'm doing and it's the first thing that popped into my head. Plus, I made a dozen cupcakes today. I am a writer and I recently decided that I want to be a pastry chef as well. I've been thinking about doing it for awhile, but I've been focused on this book that I am writing so I put it on the back burner. Now that my book is so very close to being finished I figure I would start baking to see if I liked it. Let's face it I love it!

You should know before you continue reading my blogs that I am somewhat of a scatter bug and my thought s sometimes roam all over the place. Like right now I am talking about cupcakes but I am going to segway into the fact that I get Tranformers Dark Side of the Moon tomorrow and I am wicked excited to get me some Shia and some Transformers! Although I would be even more excited if they started dancing like they do in that commercial with the hamster. I LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL. If I could watch it over and over again  I would. I love the song and I love the fact that the hamsters and the robots unite to dance. I wonder what would happen if everyone would just unite and bust a move. I bet we would live in a better place. I know I would be happier.

I have so many many thoughts in my noggin to put down from today but I am so tired that I have to stop. I will probably read my favorite wrestling write up and then watch an episode of Psych on netflix since the added new episodes....then fall asleep! 

PS. I hope you all watched NCIS and NCIS:LA because it was good! Oh, and if your wondering I made red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing and they were AMAZINGLY AWESOME! 

Stay tuned  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment