Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend wrap-up

Let me start by saying all though I have been sick all week, it was a pretty good week. I finally think my book might be done by November. Woohoo! I also realized how much I love my new phone because I can touch the screen. Then I realized that there are computers that are touch screen too and I think some tv's might be touch screen. Do you remember when we were younger and our parents use to tell us that we shouldn't touch anything? Well, now we are encourage to touch everything it seems like. Sometimes I like to pretend that my laptop is touch screen when it drives me nuts...tooo bad it doesn't work. What are some other things that we can touch now that we couldn't when we were younger? Okay I'm done rambling about touch.

My cousin and I were having a funny conversation the other day and she says to me that she wants to see the new Johnny Depp movie. I told her I wasn't surprised at all because she will watch anything with Johnny Depp in it. It could be the worse movie ever made and if Johnny Depp is in it she will find the good in it no matter what. It's true no matter how horrible a movie if it has Ashton Kutcher, John Krasinski, Amanda Bynes, Jennifer Aniston, Matthew Perry especially Matthew Perry, Queen Latifah, James Roday, Morgan Freeman...the list can actually go on and on. Anyway, even if it looks like a crap movie if any of these people are in it... I will be watching it. (Oh wait did I forget Randy Orton) hehe

I wasn't going to write on this, but I was flipping through the channels just now and decided that it was necessary for me to complain about reality tv. I CAN'T STAND IT! I think the only prerequisite to getting your own reality show is you have to be willing to have sex on camera, swear like a sailor, practically walk around half naked, excessive drama, and just simply make a complete and total ass out of yourself. I wont lie I used to watch The Hills and Laguna Beach...I LOVED IT! Now I flip through and I'm sickened by it. I'll stop for five seconds on Jersey Shore or Kardashian's or repo crap and I watch it and instantly have to change the channel. I can completely understand why people watch it because watching other people act crazy takes away from your own crazy life. So I don't knock people who watch it, but I just don't understand how someone could feel comfortable with their parents watching them have sex with a random stranger. Or have someone watch how rude you are or how dirty your mouth could actually be. I am 26 years old and my dad would beat the living daylights out of me and ship me away to a convent. I will admit that that I do occasionally watch Billy the Exterminator (don't ask why cause I don't know) and I guess The First 48 hrs and Scared straight is reality tv and I watch that too. I actually love The First 48. 

Don't even get me started on the salaries these people make...I should start my own reality show. Calling all people who are willing to drink until alcohol poison sets in, willing to show and use the word vagina in each episode, willing to degrade woman and if you a woman degrade yourself by being completely rude, obnoxious, stupid, and slutty. And let's not forget people must be willing to screw people over and  fight even when it's not necessary. If you are willing to drop your morals and your pants apply within!

Night Night Bloaders!

No comments:

Post a Comment